- How do I log in to healow.com for the first time?
- How do I view my lab results?
- How do I log in for the first time?
- How do I request a refill?
- How do I change my PIN?
Rheumatology Associates is pleased to offer eClinicalWorks®, a patient portal that allows you to conveniently manage your personal health information—anywhere, anytime. This free, self-service health management tool can improve your interactions with our health system by giving you access to important information about your doctor visit.
By creating an account, you will be able to take a more active role in managing your health and wellness, giving you the ability to make more informed decisions about your health.
Be in the know
Why wait for a call or letter in the mail? Get your important health information right at your fingertips. With eClinicalWorks® you can:
- Access signed lab result documents
- Request medication refills
- View scheduled appointments
- Receive reminders from the practice
- Message with practice staff
The same information can be received from an app on an iPhone or Android phone through the Healow app which is provided by eClinicalWorks®.